Locally Driven Disability Inclusive Emergency Management Planning in Victoria
We will use these learnings to guide:
- personal emergency preparedness planning and (self) advocacy by people with disability and their support networks; and
- advancing the development of inclusive processes in community-led and municipal emergency management planning.
The outcomes will be:
- principles that guide disability-inclusive emergency management planning at the local level
- strategies to support the well-being of people with disability before, during and after emergencies
The expected benefits are:
- increased preparedness of people with disability; and
- capacity to work together across sectors to increase the resilience of people with disability, their family and carers to emergencies.
Person-Centred Emergency Preparedness (P-CEP) Peer Education Program
P-CEP Peer Education Program: An Overview
P-CEP in Action Webinar
P-CEP for Providers
A selection of research projects from Collaborating 4 Inclusion